Wheat Badam Cookies
- Helps to control blood sugar
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Loaded with antioxidants
- ︎Boost energy
- ︎︎Protect cell damage
- Waiting eagerly to unfold the mystery about a cereal food crop, which has undergone many transformations for existence. But now it’s a popular snack that is flour-based and made available for you in the form of “Biscuits”. It’s a super energy snack, called “Millet biscuits.
A Moment to yourself wheat badam cookies
Millets are a traditional staple food of the dryland regions of the world. Now it’s available in the form of Biscuits to provide a better snack for our future generations.
A biscuit is a flour-based baked food product. They are usually sweet and may be made with sugar and other products. They also can be savory and similar to crackers. The importance of nutrition as a foundation for healthy development is underestimated.
Nowadays people are very conscious about their healthy living. It is important to explore ways for creating awareness of the nutritional merits of Millets. Millet biscuits are good for health and also helpful in creating awareness.
About wheat badam cookies
Millets are a group of small-grained cereal food crops that are highly tolerated to drought and other extreme weather conditions and are grown with low chemical inputs such as fertilizers and pesticides. Most Millet crops are native to India. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has recognized the importance of Millets and declared Millets comprising –
- Sorghum (Jowar)
- Pearl Millet (Bajra)
- Finger Millet (Ragi)
- Minor Millets i.e.,
- Foxtail Millet (Kangani/Kakun)
- Proso Millet (Cheena)
- Kodo Millet (Kodo)
- Barnyard Millet (Sawa/Sanwa/Jhangora) Little Millet (Kutki)
- Brown top Millet and
- Two Pseudo Millets i.e.,
- Buck- wheat (Kuttu)
- Amaranth (Chaulai) as “nutri- cereals” for production, consumption, and trade point of view
Nutritional value wheat badam cookies
- Millets are high in nutrition and dietary fiber.
- They serve as a good source of protein, micronutrients, and phytochemicals.
- The millets contain 7-12 percent protein, 2-5 percent fats, 65-75 percent carbohydrates, and 15-20 percent dietary fiber.
- The essential amino acid profile of the millet protein is better than various cereals such as maize.
- Millets contain fewer cross-linked prolamins, which may be an additional factor contributing to the higher digestibility of the millet proteins.
- Millets are more nutritious compared to fine cereals. Small Millets are a good source of Phosphorus and Iron
There are numerous and several breathtaking and mind-blowing nutritional benefits in Millets.
Rich in Antioxidants
Millets are rich in Antioxidants. Millets contribute to antioxidant activity with Phytates, Polyphenols, Tannins, Anthocyanin’s, Phytosterols and Pinacosanols present in it having important roles in aging and metabolic diseases. Antioxidants protect your cells against free radicals which play a role in preventing heart diseases and cancer.
Millets are beneficial in detoxifying the body. Various studies suggest that millets are abundant in Phenols and Antioxidants, and may clean up toxins from your body. Quercetin, Curcumin, Ellagic acid and various other beneficial catechins can help you tackle those foreign agents by eliminating toxins from your Body.
Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
Millets help in preventing Type 2 diabetes, and help in regulating blood sugar levels. Its dietary fibre protects against hyperglycemia.
Reduces Blood Pressure
Millets are useful in the maintenance of blood pressure. It helps in reducing blood pressure and prevents heart diseases.
Regulates Cholesterol Levels
wheat badam cookies are effective in reducing bad cholesterol levels. The insoluble fiber in millets lowers triglycerides. Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
wheat badam cookies prevent onset of breast cancer. Reduces risk of colon cancer. They contain phytonutrients lignans that act against breast cancer and reduce risk of heart disease.
Prevents Gastrointestinal Ailments
Millets help in improving digestion. Reduces risk of gastrointestinal conditions like gastric ulcers or colon cancer. Eliminates problems like constipation, excess gas, bloating, and cramping. Help women to combat Gallstones.
Helps in Digestion
All millets are rich in dietary fiber. It increases the transit time of food in the gut which helps in reducing the risk of inflammatory bowel disease.
Helps in Respiration
Helps in treating respiratory conditions such as asthma, reduces the risk of wheezing and asthma among children. Helps in good sleep.
Prevents Cardiac Ailments
Millets are gluten-free and non-allergic. Millet consumption decreases triglycerides and C – reactive protein, thereby preventing cardiovascular diseases. Millets help in treating Coronary artery disorder.
Health Benefits for Women
Millets help in relieving menstrual cramps. Prevents the onset of breast cancer in women. Help Women to combat gallstones. Millers are useful for postmenopausal women who have heart ailments, high blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
Daily requirement of wheat badam cookies
Like other grains such as wheat or corn, Millets are not a low-calorie food. You should eat Millets in moderation to help maintain a healthy weight. A simple serving of cooked Millet is about one cup.
A cup of Millet has about:
- 189 Calories
- 11 grams of Protein
- 26 grams of Fibre
- 6 milligrams of Magnesium
- 108 milligrams of Potassium
Best place to buy wheat badam cookies
Millet biscuits are one of the amazing products of Standard cold-pressed oil in Chennai. We provide millet biscuits with an open and flaky texture with a low density for a lighter bite. Standard cold-pressed oil’s millet biscuits are filled with crispness, softness, smoothness, and crunchiness
Order soon at affordable prices here! It’s time to give your children nutritious food!
Common Q&A about wheat badam cookies
- Can celiac patients consume millets?
- Yes. The Millets do not contain gluten and therefore, safe for consumption in case of gluten sensitivity.Millets are easy to digest and full of nutrients and therefore, ideally suitable for consumption by every age group.
- Do millets prevent cardiovascular Disease?
Millet consumption decreases triglycerides and C-reactive Protein, thereby preventing cardiovascular diseases.
Check out my previous content on best diet list for your baby!wheat badam cookies
Using our site for buying this can be really advantageous for you. The regular packs and the trial packs for these oils can be bought from our site at very nominal rates. This can help people to buy the oils in their budget and use it to change their bodies.
The packaging that is done by us is served in trial packs so that you can try it. When you buy these, you would not be spending a huge amount and you can simply enjoy the benefits of the trail packs which are available on our site.
Are millets healthy for consumption by infants or aged people?
- The glorious health benefits are something which everyone wants in this modern time, and our oils promise you this in the right amount.
Awesome product, Nice packaging all cookies were intact, cookies are very nutritious and healthy for consumption.
.In day to-day life no one has a time to prepare cookies like this at home and have it . So go for this amazing product is what i would recommend you!!
Neatly packed and the oil smells amazing.. free Millet Cookies is a plus.
Really a good product. Happy to use this.
Very good quality. Hope no mixing is there