Cold Pressed Oil In Kerala
Nature’s Best from God’s Own Country
Kerala is known for its lush green landscapes, pristine beaches, and backwaters. But did you know that this coastal state is also a hub for producing the finest quality cold-pressed oils? Our oils are extracted using the traditional method of wooden press, which ensures that the oil retains its natural flavor and nutrients.
Experience the goodness of nature in every drop of our cold-pressed oils, made from the finest quality ingredients that are sourced directly from the farmers and cultivators of Kerala. We believe in the power of nature and strive to bring you the best of it in its purest form, without any additives, chemicals or preservatives.
Cold Pressed Oil In Kerala -The Magic of Coconut Oil
The king of oils in Kerala, coconut oil is a versatile oil that is used in everything from cooking to hair care. Our cold-pressed coconut oil is made from fresh coconuts that are handpicked and processed using traditional methods to retain their natural goodness. Coconut oil is the crown jewel of Kerala’s cold-pressed oils. This versatile oil is not only used for cooking but also for hair care, skin care, and even for oil pulling. Our coconut oil is extracted from fresh coconuts and has a distinct aroma that will remind you of Kerala’s tropical paradise.
The Secret of Sesame Oil
Also known as gingelly oil, sesame oil is a popular cooking oil in Kerala that is known for its nutty flavor and health benefits. Our cold-pressed sesame oil is made from premium quality sesame seeds that are roasted and pressed to extract the oil. Sesame oil is another gem from Kerala’s treasure trove of cold-pressed oils. This nutty-flavored oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, making it a healthy choice for your everyday cooking needs. Our sesame oil is made from the finest quality sesame seeds, and the aroma and taste will take you on a journey to the spice markets of Kerala.
The Beauty of Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil is a hidden gem in Kerala’s cold-pressed oil collection. This oil is made from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant and is known for its medicinal properties. Our black seed oil is unrefined, and the natural flavor and aroma will transport you to the traditional Ayurvedic spas of Kerala.
Popular Beauty Oil In Kerala Castor oil
Castor oil is a popular beauty oil in Kerala that is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. Our cold-pressed castor oil is made from premium quality castor seeds that are carefully processed to extract the oil.
In conclusion, if you want to experience the goodness of nature and traditional wisdom, then our cold-pressed oils from Kerala are a must-try. So, what are you waiting for? Order now and take the first step towards a healthier lifestylewide range of cold-pressed oils that are perfect for cooking, baking, and beauty care. Our oils are packed with nutrients, flavor, and aroma, making them a must-have in every kitchen and beauty cabinet. So, come and experience the true taste of Kerala with our cold-pressed oils and take your cooking and beauty game to the next level.
Banana chips made with Cold Pressed Oil In Kerala
cold pressed oil in kerala -Ingredients:
- 4 ripe but firm bananas
- 2-3 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or sugar for added flavor (optional)
cold pressed oil in kerala -Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 200°F (93°C).
- Peel the bananas and slice them into thin, uniform rounds. You can use a sharp knife or a mandoline slicer for this purpose. Thinner slices will result in crispier chips.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss the banana slices with the cold-pressed coconut oil. Make sure the banana slices are evenly coated with the oil. You can adjust the amount of coconut oil according to your preference, but don’t use too much; a light coating is sufficient.
- If you prefer sweet banana chips, you can sprinkle a little sugar or cinnamon over the banana slices at this stage. Toss them gently to distribute the sugar or cinnamon evenly.
- Place the banana slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Ensure they are spread out in a single layer, with some space between each slice. This helps them bake evenly and become crispy.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle a pinch of salt over the banana slices if you like sweet and salty flavor combinations.
- Bake the banana slices in the preheated oven for 2-3 hours, flipping them halfway through the baking time. The exact time may vary depending on your oven, the thickness of the slices, and how crispy you want them. Keep a close eye on them to prevent burning.
- Once the banana chips are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack. They will continue to crisp up as they cool.
- Once completely cooled, store the banana chips in an airtight container to maintain their freshness.
These homemade banana chips made with cold-pressed coconut oil are a healthier and flavorful snack option. They can be enjoyed on their own or as a topping for yogurt, cereal, or desserts. Adjust the seasonings to suit your taste preferences, and you’ll have a tasty and nutritious snack in no time.
Originally posted 2023-05-06 13:57:46.