Why Trust us?
No hide and seek game. We are open & honest about the manufacturing process.
We honor age-old manufacturing techniques that gives respect to tradition.
No more worries on adulteration. Every product are gone under lab testing.
Building a Better World. Fulfilling our social responsibilities to create a brighter future together.
What Do Our Customers Say
What is Cold Pressed Oil?
✔ Cold Pressed Oils are obtained organically or extracted by crushing sun dried oil seeds (or) nuts like groundnut, sunflower, coconut, mustard, sesame, castor or olive at room temperature.
✔ The term “cold pressing” refers to the mechanical process of extracting oil from oil seeds at room temperature without applying any external heat. Hence, the oils obtained through cold pressing method known as cold pressed oils.
✔ Cold Pressing Method is a traditional way which involves crushing the sun dried seeds or nuts and forcing out the oil through pressure without adding any chemicals, preservatives and external heat.
✔ Cold pressed oils are unrefined, unbleached, and undeodorized which has a fresh aroma & flavor. For cooking and dietary purpose, cold pressed oil is considered as one of the healthiest cooking oil with numerous health benefits.
✔ Cold pressed oil is recommended over refined oil or RBD oil. RBD stands for refined, bleached, and deodorized. Refining the oils can remove and destroy any nutrients. So, the less processing of oils provides the higher nutrient content and the healthier as it is.
Why Standard Cold Pressed Oil?
✔ India’s No. 1 Destination for Cold Pressed Oil & Gourmets.
✔ Trusted by over 43,000+ HAPPY Customers all over India.
✔ Ethically Sourced from Remote Farmers, Processed, Packed & Delivered at Your Doorsteps.
✔ Zero Preservatives and No Added Flavor or Chemicals.
✔ Our Products Meets 100% Quality & Fulfills YOUR Expectation.
✔ All India Delivery: FREE SHIPPING on Orders Above ₹1000 to Tamil Nadu, Pondy, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. Fixed Delivery Charge of ₹80 to Rest of India.
✔ 100% Authentic South Indian Root Online Store Selling Fresh & Pure Cold Pressed Oils, Village Cow Ghee, Nattu Sakkarai / Country Sugar, Palm Jaggery / Karupatti, Original Palm Candy / Panam Kalkandu, Himalayan Salt, Raw Millets, Healthy Millet Noodles & Flakes & more.
✔ Google Customer Reviews on an average of above 4.7 ★ out of 5
✔ Live Tracking of YOUR order status via Email & SMS.
What is Cold Pressed Oil?
- Cold-pressed oil is extracted from dry vegetable seeds or nuts by the cold-pressing method. Cold Pressing is a mechanical process in which the oil is pressed and separated from the seeds or nuts without any chemical intervention and without the addition of any substances at a temperature that does not exceed 35°C.
- Cold pressed oil is unbleached, unrefined, and cold-pressed which has a fresh aroma of respective seeds or nuts. For cooking and dietary purpose, cold-pressed oil is one of the healthiest cooking oils with numerous health benefits.
- Cold-pressed oil is recommended over refined oil or RBD oil. RBD stands for refined, bleached, and deodorized. The processing of oils can remove and destroy nutrients & its beneficial properties. The less processing of oils gives higher nutrient content and the healthier as it is easily observed by the body.
- More than that, cold pressed oils are extracted at room temperature in a traditional way which we followed 1000 years ago without adding any chemicals, preservatives, and any external heat. Foods cooked in cold pressed seed oils to contain an inherent, flavor, taste, and aroma.
- The taste and flavor of cold-pressed vegetable oils blend well with spices and is a good option for cooking. There are some theories like deep frying in cold pressed oils is not good for health. But given the fact that most of the deep frying in Indian cooking ranges from 120 to 150 degrees Celsius.
- So, cold-pressed oils with smoking points within these limits are undoubtedly safer for your health than refined cooking oils. Cold-pressed oil packed in oil can usually have a longer shelf life kept in proper storage conditions (away from sunlight).
Health Benefits of Cold Pressed Oil
- Fatty acids present in cold pressed oils to play a role in the reduction of body fat.
- Cold-pressed coconut oil is high in saturated fats. When speaking about saturated fatty acids, not everyone agrees that they are a go-to option. But the American Heart Association has mentioned that replacing foods that are high in saturated fat can lower your bad cholesterol levels and improve liquid profiles.
- They are unrefined and unprocessed, do not contain harmful chemicals, and are a healthy alternative to cooking oil.
- Additionally, there is a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- They contain natural antioxidants that protect you against free radicals and play an important role in preventing heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- They are a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which improve eye health and promote brain health during pregnancy and early life.
- They also contain zinc and vitamins like A, C, E, D, lecithin, potassium, and bioflavonoids.
- Cold pressed coconut oil made from fresh kernels is a good source of monounsaturated fat, oleic acid which also elps to boost the immune system.