Chekku Oil Online Store
Chekku Oil / Marachekku Oil / Chekku Ennai Marachekku Ennai
Chekku Oil / Chekku Ennai is also known as Cold Pressed Oil in English.
Cold pressing (Chekku Oil / Marachekku Ennai) is a process which involved pressing and extraction of oils from the seeds or nuts or vegetables without adding any chemicals or preservatives at no heat at all.
The shelf life of chekku oil is just 3-4 months which has fresh aroma and adds additional taste to your food.
India, our country is known for our varied culture and it’s food. Oil and spices are the inevitable ingredients of our food. We use oils not only in cooking, also for bathing, pooja and medicines. In accordance to our topographical and geographical factors and features, our ancestors used cold pressed oils which contributed a lot for great taste and good health.
In recent decades, due to improper information and rumours, we avoided these oils and switched to refined oils assuming refined oils will never cause any harm to our health and lifestyle. our tongue is the best tester and judge.
Don’t we all still long for our traditional vada, bonda, pappad or appalaam fried in coconut oil, groundnut oil or sesame oil?? Don’t we long for sweets made out of pure home made ghee ?? Food is something which we don’t get bored about and we continue to love. Food is something through which we share our love, forget our hatredness. Why do we have to believe on new fancy facts when our ancestors showed the right life style and usage of ingredients by living for longer years happily.
Chekku Oil / Chekku Ennai
not only give taste, but also have lot of nutrients and controls our body heat and enhances our stamina. The very basic logic behind usage of cold pressed oils such as coconut oil and sesame oil before we do head bath is they reduce heat from our body.
We can’t change our climate or weather. Thereby our ancestors showed how to tackle it and live life. No refined oil gives authentic taste and satisfaction and can’t be used for bath too.
In our pooja or while we worship, we use cold pressed oils in lamps (Deepam) and these are used because the aroma of the oils itself create an instant optimistic vibration and enhances for our health.
In Aurvedha, we are adviced to mix the medicinal powders (choornam) in to pure home made ghee and have, simply because ghee is absolutely important for our life in terms of nutrition.
We started avoiding these nutritious oils from our life after learning a word called cholesterol. In reality, we also need cholesterol to live. That’s, we need good cholesterol to live our life and stay healthy which is present in these cold pressed oil.
Therefore, stop sacrificing yummy food and good health and start living an eco-friendly life.
We have varied types of oils originated from different products. They are all like jewels of our Indian cooking and life style. Our ancestors loved, respected them and life healthy and happy life.
They were integral part of our life style. We started going behind fancy stories, buying new fashionable unhealthy products, forgetting value of marachekku ennai.
They contribute a lot for our health and in making our life span longer like curing cancer, enhancing skin, solving dermatological issues, curing hair fall, curing Painful disorders.
Let’s change for betterment and bounce back to our traditional oils marachekku ennai!!!
Preservation of Nutrients: The cold-pressing process used to extract Chekku oil ensures that the natural nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids present in the seeds or nuts are retained. This can lead to a higher nutritional content compared to oils extracted using conventional methods.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Chekku oil is known to be rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E and other phytonutrients. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals in the body, which may contribute to reducing the risk of chronic diseases and aging.
- Heart Health: Some studies suggest that using Chekku oil in cooking might be beneficial for heart health. For instance, cold-pressed oils like groundnut oil and sesame oil may contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can be beneficial for heart health when used in moderation.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels: Certain cold-pressed oils, like coconut oil, have been shown to increase HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels and may have a positive effect on overall cholesterol levels.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Cold-pressed oils, especially virgin coconut oil, are believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Better Taste: Chekku oil is often considered to have a more natural and distinct flavor compared to refined oils. This enhanced taste can add depth to various dishes.
- No Chemical Residues: As Chekku oil is extracted without the use of chemicals, it is free from any chemical residues that may be present in some conventionally processed oils
Originally posted 2023-02-23 12:59:43.