Sorghum / Jowar Millet Pasta
Sorghum /Jowar Millet Pasta
Millet Pasta is a high-quality, easy-to-make recipe, Vegan, Non-Fried (baked), and Kids safe noodles. Enjoy a Healthy Meal and say bye to Adulterated Pasta or Noodles
Wheat Flour, Sorghum Millet Pasta flour , Salt
Salt, cloves, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger garlic and online powder, tomato powder
Cooking Procedure Sorghum /Jowar millet pasta
- Boil 500ml of water with 1 spoon of oil and add the pasta, cook for 2 to 5 minutes. Once cooked dry the pasta and rinse with cool water, set aside.
- Add 3 to 4 spoons of oil to the pan and add vegetables. Add taste blender and saute it for two mins.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss gently. Saute for 2 minutes. Now serve it hot
- Sorghum millet is also known as Jowar, are naturally grown grain. It includes potassium, thiamine, niacin, vit B6, phosphorus, manganese, and magnesium.
- It’s rich source of B-vitamins, are excellent for growing children to strengthens their body.
Sorghum /Jowar millet pasta nutrition
Fat: 2 gm
Carbohydrates: 36 gm
Fiber: 3 gm
Health benefits of sorghum /jowar millet pasta
1. Rich in antioxidants
It is healthful and richer in polyphenol and antioxidant content as compared to the millet flour. It is good for growing children.
2. Treat diabetes
Sorghum millet is low glycemic index food and also high in dietary fibre, which is good for diabetes.
3. Helps reduce cholesterol
Sorghum millet pasta is rich in magnesium which enables improve heart health. It is also rich in niacin which enables lower bad cholesterol.
4. Weight loss
Sorghum millet pasta contains phosphorus which is wonderful for weight loss, tissue repair and energy production after strenuous exercising.
It allows detoxify the body. Because of high water-soluble fibre content, they offer satiety, extended gastric emptying and weight loss.
5. Gluten free
Sorghum is gluten free. It’s an top notch opportunity for the ones choosing gluten free food regimen or people with celiac disorder/ gluten touchy enteropathy.
6. Anti-inflammatory properties
Sorghum is rich in phenolic compounds, lots of which act as antioxidants. It has anti inflammatory properties which reduce some forms of inflammation due to its antioxidant properties.
7. Anti- Cancer properties
Numerous of the phenolic compounds in sorghum were related to anti-cancer effects. The tannins in sorghum, which make a contribution to the grain’s pigmentation, may additionally inhibit an enzyme connected to the development of breast cancers
Its an excellent product made of copper as shown in picture. The packing was simply amazing. Excellent service from courier side also.. They have improved a packing a lot.
Can be the best value for money product if cost is decreased by at least 20%
Best company, best product.
We have switched to eating only millets instead of rice and wheat. These 4 half kg packs serves 2 of us for a month. We cook it like rice and eat with vegetables, curry and curd just like rice.