Multi Millet Pasta
Place WhatsApp Order Now
- Millets come under the superfoods category and help to control diabetes, Multi millet pasta is high in protein & contains dietary fiber, Our Multi millet pasta is suitable for people of all ages, High in phosphorus and magnesium, Avoid high cholesterol, heart disease, and other cardiac diseases.
Wheat Flour, Multi Millet PastaFlour, Salt
Salt, cloves, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger garlic and online powder, tomato powder
- Boil 500ml of water with 1 spoon of oil and add the pasta, cook for 2 to 5 minutes. Once cooked dry the pasta and rinse with cool water, set aside.
- Add 3 to 4 spoons of oil to the pan and add vegetables. Add taste blender and saute it for two mins.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss gently. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now serve it hot.
Shelf Life: 9 Months
SERVES : 3-4 persons (approx)
Multi-Millets pasta are rich source of phosphorus and helps in stronger muscle growth. It is diabetic friendly, low gi, 100% natural, no maida, non-fried, made from millets good for the whole family, good for health, helps in weight loss, clinically tested.
▪︎No maida, no refined sugar and palm oil, no longer fried.
▪︎Instant and easy – just cook the pasta for 10 minutes, drain the water and rinse with cold water. Add a few vegetables of your choice to make it healthy delcious meals.
▪︎It’s good healthy meal for each family member – babies to elders
▪︎Comes with all natural taste maker made with natural spices to give pasta a yummy twist.
▪︎No preservatives, enhancers, synthetic flavours, trans fats, saturated fat and cholesterol.
Health Benefits of Multi Millet Pasta:
1. Helps in weight loss
The calorie content of millets is low, and they’re an awesome food product for weight loss. It’s not only lowers the weight but also gives you energy.
Millets additionally keep you satiated for longer than different carbohydrates. While you devour them, you experience fuller for longer as they take time to get digested and absorbed into the body. That prevents snacking and overeating.
2. Maintain Blood Sugar Levels
Millets have a low glycaemic index. Therefore, consume millets often to lower your chance of developing diabetes.
3. Boost Immunity
Protein intake is chargeable for building the body’s immunity.
Millets offer an awesome supply of protein and can assist broaden and strengthen immunity. It prevents from infections.
4. Reduce Cardiovascular Risks
Millets comprise crucial fats, which give bodies with correct fat which save you excess fats storage as well as effectively lowers the chance of high cholesterol, strokes, and different heart diseases.
5. Helps in Digestion
Millets are rich in fibre supply that helps in easy digestion through alleviating bloating, gas, cramping, and constipation. Further, right digestion keeps problems like gastric/colon most cancers and kidney/liver proceedings away.
Millets help your body to detox due to their antioxidant properties. Quercetin, curcumin, ellagic acid, and other precious catechins flush out the toxins from the body and neutralise the enzymatic movements of your organs.
7. Prevents Bronchial Asthma
The magnesium content in multi millets can reduce migraines. It can also deliver down the severity of your allergies. It lowers the allergies like cough and wheezing.