Instant Silver Cleaner LiquidWeight : 1 Piece
Instant Silver Cleaner Liquid
Amazing Benefits of instant silver cleaner:
- Environmentally friendly
- Shelf Life:
- Silver is the oldest metal used by man. Its use dates back to prehistoric times. silver has been mined for more than 10,000 years.silver is found as native metal and in minerals cuprite, malachite, azurite, chalcopyrite, and bornite. It is also often a by-product of silver production. Sulfides, oxides, and carbonates are the most important ores.silver is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in erythrocytes and maintains nerve cells and the immune system.
About Copper Cleaner
There are few reasons why you should clean silver, and a few ways to do it.The most preferred composition as a silver and silver alloy cleaning material includes approximately 15 percent hydrochloric acid, 83 percent of the hydrochloric acid based composition as described above that has a pH of less than about 1.0, and approximately 2 percent of an acid thickening agent.
In this article, you will learn the health benefits of Silver, why Silver is tarnished, why you should clean it regularly, how you can clean the tarnished Silver with simple methods in our home.
What is instant silver cleaner and How to use it?
silver tarnish, like rust, is caused by oxidation, but they aren’t the same thing.
Even in optimal conditions – a cool, dry setting out of direct sunlight – tarnish can’t be avoided. Here’s an idea to clean the tarnish occured in silver products. We can clean them with simple ingredients using lemon, vinegar, and salt.
Cleaning silver pots with vinegar
Here’s how to clean silver with an old standby: vinegar.Mix ¼ cup salt, ¼ cup flour, and enough vinegar to make a thick paste.Apply it on the silver products and use a soft cloth to rub the paste on the surface of the silver. Then rinse with dry water and allow it to dry.
The silver products turn back to the new normal with great shine and look like a new one.
Other Methods toInstant Silver Cleaner Liquid
- Exposure to water or even air can discolor silver or cause it to tarnish. Here are some tips and methods on how to clean copper safely using ingredients commonly found in your kitchen.
Use lemon and baking soda
You can make another natural cleaner by mixing lemon juice and baking soda into a sudsy mixture. Apply to the silver and buff with a soft cloth. Rinse with water and dry.
Ketchup works too
Grab a bottle of ketchup for a third natural cleaning idea. The acid in the tomatoes cleans grime off silver. Rub a thin layer of ketchup on your silver item and buff until it shines. Rinse and dry
Acids to clean silver
- Citric acid – citric acid is an organic acid that is used to clean Silver.
- Acetic acid – This is one of the most used chemicals to clean silver items.
- Acetone – Acetone is an organic compound that is commonly used as a solvent.
- Hydrochloric acid – Hydrochloric acid is a very strong acid and is used in homes for removing stains.
- Tartaric acid – Tartaric acid is most commonly used as a combination with acetic acid.
Very happy with the product .the design and the color is the same as shown in the picture.