With coronavirus spreading in India, everyone has the question of whether to use Kabasura Kudineer or not?
We all know that Kabasura Kudineer was given to prevent and cure the previously spread swine flu.
Likewise, are they currently recommended for coronavirus? Can this be prepared at home? So, Let’s find out what kind of problems can be solved with this wonderful Immune Booster.
Although Siddha doctors are not prescribing this special drink as the complete cure for the spreading coronavirus. This drink is also capable of eliminating the infections in the lung airway.
During the time of the dengue fever spread, the swine flu was seriously spread by the H1N1 virus. At that very crucial time, only this Siddha medicinal water helped to control the overall situation.
Herbal water are continuosly supplied to the state’s Siddha hospitals, such as Nilaveembu Kudineer, Kabasura Kudineer, etc, which can give your body the anti-inflammatory powers.
With the coronavirus spreading rapidly, the Allopathic Medical Department is accelerating the detection of drugs in order to find a cure.
Similarly, there is also consultation with Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani and Homeopathic doctors on the methods of controlling this virus.
Until then we all are depending on these immune boosters to control and improve our body’s defense mechanism against the deadly covid19 virus.
But, please don’t assume that these will cure the coronavirus.
Who All Can Drink Kabasura Kudineer?
This bitter medicinal water can be given to the isolated affected patients as well as to the patients with mild symptoms.
This can also be given to the patients who are taking allopathic medicines for covid19 as well since they can help to strengthen and make your recovery faster.
This drink has been suggested in order to prevent fever as well as to cure after the onset of fever and flu.
Moreover, this water is effective in eliminating infections in the nose, throat, and airway. It especially helps to reduce the difficulty of breathing.
Trichy District Siddha Officer Kamaraj said that people of all ages can drink Kapasura drinking water without fear of coronavirus.
Although, pregnant women should avoid drinking Kabasura Kudineer. And also with this immune boosters, one can stay more to the safer side.
Kabasura Kudineer is one of the most important and well known Siddha medicine that consists of 15 herbal ingredients. Each of the ingredients has its own distinct characteristic features.
This drink is extensively aimed at improving lung function, enhancing respiratory mechanisms, and also to deal with infectious conditions like cough, cold, fever, and other respiratory infections.
This herbal drink became quite well-known during the times of flu owing to its medicinal and curative qualities.
The Kabasura is made in powdered form and is generally consumed after mixing it in water. Thus, making a kudineer.
Kabasura kudineer possesses the following charecteristics
- strong anti-inflammatory,
- anti-asthmatic and
- immunomodulatory properties.
Numerous studies have been published regarding how kabasura kudineer aids in reducing swelling in the air passages with its anti-inflammatory properties. Their antibacterial and antipyretic properties can alleviate fever.
Check out, the health benefits of Kabasura Kudineer.
How To Make Kabasura Kudineer?
Most importantly, You can easily get any of the herbal ingredients that are used to make this drink like ginger, Malabar nut , clove, Ajwain , cinnamon and Piper longum along with Nilavembu (Andrographis).
- Ginger (Chukku)
- Piper longum (pippali)
- Clove (lavangam)
- Dusparsha (cirukancori ver)
- Kokilaksha(mulli ver)
- Haritaki (kadukkaithol)
- Malabar nut (adathodai elai)
- Ajwain (Karpooravalli)
- Kusta (kostam)
- Guduchi (seenthil thandu)
- Bharangi (Siruthekku)
- Kalamegha (siruthekku)
- Raja pata (Vattathiruppi)
- Musta (korai kizhangu)
- Neer (Water)
- Firstly, Dry and grind the above herbs into a coarse powder.
- It’s important to dry them under direct sunlight in order to remove the presence of any moisture particles.
- Secondly, Add water to the dried powder and heat till the water boils and reduces to ¼ to 1/8 of its original volume.
- Thirdly, Filter the boiled content using a filter or cloth to remove the residue.
- Finally, your Kabasura Kudineer is ready.
Benefits Of Ingredients:
Overall, this kabasura powder contains the following ingredients combined in equal proportions of 6.66% of each of them to make the the complete powder.
- Ginger – Ginger promote promote digestion and is useful in the treatment of asthma and other chronic respiratory ailments.
- Piper longum – It has the potential to treat indigestion, asthma and cough.
- Clove – This has the power to kill the bacteria and promote liver health.
- Dusparsha – Treat hemorrhoids.
- Akarakarabha – This herb can heal mouth ulcers, sore throat, cough and other ailments.
- Kokilaksha – Highly valued in ayurvedic medicine and treat jaundice, abdominal distention and urinary infections.
- Haritaki – This natural products are strong antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It help to treat sore throat and allergies.
- Malabar nut – This nut cures upper respiratory infections and asthma.
- Ajwain – It can help to relieve common cold and cough.
- Kusta – This herb can treat gout and respiratory ailment.
- Guduchi – It can strengthen our immune system with its antipyretic and immunomodulatory effects.
- Bharangi – A powerful herb used widely to treat allergic rhinitis, asthma, and other inflammatory conditions.
- Kalamegha – This herb purifies the blood and liver.
- Raja pata – A potential herb used for curing fever and intestinal worms.
- Musta – This herb can help to reduce fever and burning sensations.
- 25-50ml of the drink. Take 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.
- Add 5-10 grams of this powder in 200ml water. Then boil it in low flame. You may consume it , when its consistency is half its original amount.
There are no side effects upon taking this drink. However, it is always best to seek the guidance of an ayurvedic physician before consuming it.
In addition, this drink is safe to take along with other homeopathic medicine. It also does not show any negative effects when taken along with multivitamin and mineral supplements.
Check out, some other ways to improve your immunity!!
Word Of Caution
Kabasura Kudineer is not a complete curative drug for coronavirus. It helps prevent the spread of the virus and infections. However, they are sure to help boost the body’s immunity.
Further, This herbal water is always beneficial for the body as it helps in boosting the immune system naturally.
In order to make your life easy during these tight time prefer to buy essential food products online. Standard Coldpressed oil company offers you naturally made products that are very healthy and beneficial.
Cold pressed oil we sell on the other hand is nutritious and are made naturally. They are rich in vitamin E, C and has anti -inflammatory properties.
They boost our immune system and improves brain function. Fried foods made in cold pressed oil might have less impact compared to other refined oils.