Standard Cold Pressed Oil isn’t just a shopping hub for cold-pressed oils. It also has a wide collection of other natural Ayurvedic Products along with some home decor & cookware.
Most of these products are manufactured with the intention to keep its authenticity intact. This website is no doubt the most unique & versatile virtual shopping destination.
Proper home decor is very much important to set up your burrow properly and there can be no better option for you than heading to Standard Cold Pressed Oils website. Get the best deals available online on your desired products at the cheapest prices. Quality products at unbelievable prices are available only at this stop. Buy Now!
A proper floor mat or a doormat is a piece of must-have equipment when you set up your house. Anybody who walks in your house can never miss out on your doormat. Therefore, it is important that you take extra care while picking one up for your home. It must be a durable one so that it survives the amount of everyday dust that it is going to face.
Standard Cold Pressed Oil has come up with this amazing product called the Plain Coir Floor Matt which can be used as both a kitchen floor mat or a doormat.
Features of the Coir Mat:
It is very difficult to find a floor mat that is made out of natural fiber but we are here to your rescue.
- This mat is made out of coconut fiber & it can be used around the year.
- Traps the dirt and increases the aesthetic value of your house at its starting point itself. It has no synthetic rubber backing and allows water to percolate through it easily.
- It is a handmade product with fine designs all over it.
- You will get two of them in a pack & at a very affordable price bracket.
- The doormat has a proper thickness of 1 inch which allows doors to open over it.
- The 100% coconut fabric is very versatile & can be used during all seasons.
Does Coir mat get wet?
Coir mats are made out of natural fiber & once it gets used to subtropical climates, they remain resilient to water. Not only doesn’t coir get wet in saltwater or freshwater, but it can also resist mold & dew from forming on softer fiber.
Where should a doormat be placed?
Entrances with heavy traffic should always have it outside the door. It depends on your lifestyle & then you can as well place it on the front or sideways according to your own will. A doormat is a must-have.
How to clean a coir mat?
- Firstly, brush off the debris & dirt that is visible with your naked eyes as much as you can.
- Next up, take a broom handle or something similar & beat the doormat after hanging it somewhere in the open.
- Finally, take some water & stiff-bristled brush to get rid of the leftover dirt on the doormat.
Are coir mats good?
According to the experts, mats made out of the coir fiber are best used as exterior doormats which are mostly exposed to the outer weather.
How often should I change my doormat?
You must check on your doormat every twelve months and more so in case of heavy-duty usage. To make your doormat last longer, you might as well maintain it.