Copper TumblerWeight : 1 Piece, 3 Pieces
Out of stock
- Copper slows the process of aging and wards off organ failure while lowering the possibility of malignant growths.
- Refrigerate drinking water in copper drinking containers and prepare soup and pasta in copper made pots to boost energy.
- As an anti-inflammation mineral, copper combats the symptoms of arthritis from the inside and outside of the body
In today’s modernized world, the usage of UV filters and RO purifiers is popular and the usage of a lost and found copper tumbler of grandma from her old wardrobe sounds old-fashioned. Congratulations for standing apart from the crowd of modernity and taking copper culture in your hand! If you are in search of 100% quality copper tumblers at the best prices, then you are at the right place!
Copper Tumbler Online Our standard copper tumblers are made up of 100% copper and do not include compositions of nickel, tin, and steel. Copper tumblers are handcrafted with beading and hammered which makes the design beautiful enough. Also, the outer surface of the copper tumbler is polished and the inner surface is brushed smoothly. Our standard copper tumblers frost up very quickly when kept in the refrigerator which is one of the standards meets for a premium 100% quality copper.
Taste Of Copper Water
Copper water has a very noticeable taste and Yes! It’s normal. water is simply water stored in the copper utensils for 8 hours in a cool, dark place. It is believed that copper-enriched water in the morning helps to balance all the 3 doshas( Kapha, Vata, pitta).
Does too much copper water cause copper toxicity? If yes, how much?
Health Benefits of Copper
1. Purification Of Water
The first and foremost benefits which attract attention! When you store water in the copper vessel overnight, a small number of copper ions dissolve into the water and this acts as an antimicrobial agent. Copper ions have the ability to destroy microbes, fungi, molds, etc.
2. Beats anemia
3. Healing Properties
In spite of being a great antibacterial, and antimicrobial, it functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent. Apart from improving the immune system and regeneration of new cells, they are used to cure internal wounds.
4. Regulates The Function Of Thyroid Gland
Researchers said that “thyroid patients have low levels of copper in their body. Therefore, gulping copper-enriched water may level up.
5. Boosts Brain Health
6. Treats Gastritis
Copper destroys fatal bacteria and reduces inflammation in the stomach. Often these harmful bacteria stay in our body leading to indigestion, abdominal pain, loose stools, infections, and heartburn. Also, Copper enables to clean the stomach and regulates the purpose of the kidneys and liver.
7. Maintains a Healthy Heart
Last but not least, researchers according to the American heart society, told that decent copper levels may reduce the risk of elders developing hypertension. It sustains the heart rate and decreases bad cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
Do’s and Don’ts Of Copper Tumbler
- Firstly, fill your copper bottle with water before going to bed. The water should be in the bottle for up to 8 hours(maximum).
- It is greatly appreciated to drink copper water early in the morning which will regulate your digestive system and take care of your metabolism for the rest of the day.
- Most importantly, you should not keep juice or milk in a copper vessel. The reason is copper is not good for acidic food.
- Don’t use the copper vessel for the storage of hot water. We keeping copper vessels in the freezer. The purification process is at its best at room temperature itself.
- Using dish detergent on copper vessels is not advisable since it can reduce their lifetime. Natural materials like lime and salt work effectively for cleaning the copper bottle.
- Did you come across situations where copper vessels turn black often? There is nothing to be worried about! This is a sign that your copper is pure and is working to clean your water.
- Since copper is a reactive metal, it will form the copper oxide and that’s what is called tarnish. The copper oxide is perceived as a brown discoloration on their surface.
- Common Question & Answer
How to clean copper tumbler and maintain it?
To clean a copper tumbler, squeeze half a lemon and add a teaspoon of salt.
If you have run out of lemons, you can also use vinegar and flour. Apply the paste to the affected areas of the vessel, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with water
Another surprising thing is, that tomato ketchup can also work for cleaning copper vessels due to the presence of acid of them. Rub, rinse and dry!Once your copper vessel is shiny again keep it cleaner by wiping a thin layer of linseed oil around it.
What does Ayurveda tells about Copper deficiency and how to handle?
The ancient roots of Ayurveda are aged several
thousand years and Ayurveda’s application of involving copper is one of the best natural practices to handle copper deficiency.
Modern science has now only begun to encourage the usage of these naturally sterile metals for the copper deficiency – something Ayurveda has practiced since its earlier records.
3. How to store water in a copper vessel?
Fill the vessel with water and store it in a cool dry place overnight or day for 6-8 hours. Do not keep the vessel in the freezer thus it disturbs the oxidation process.Drinking 2 -3 glasses of copper water can supply enough copper for your body in a day.Once your copper vessel is shiny again keep it cleaner by wiping a thin layer of linseed oil around it.To clean a copper tumbler, squeeze half a lemon and add a teaspoon of salt.
If you have run out of lemons, you can also use vinegar and flour. Apply the paste to the affected areas of the vessel, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
4.Who should not use copper water?
Some people drink copper water without knowing what will affect them when they have the following conditions.
- Wilson’s disease
- Idiopathic copper toxicosis
- Childhood cirrhosis
Copper deficiencies among pregnant women are uncommon but if you have, you will develop copper deficiency symptoms like fatigue, diarrhea, edema, and hair loss.
Using copper vessels to drink water levels up your copper cuz it’s very necessary to make new red blood cells during pregnancy. A pregnant woman needs 1 mg of copper per day and a breastfeeding women need 1.5 mg of copper per day.
Who Needs Copper Water The Most?
Intestinal diseases like celiac
Burns in your body
High zinc intake
Menkes disease is a genetic disorder that makes it hard to absorb copper in your body.
Without any doubt, the Copper culture in India holds a divine history that lasts for generations. So how about bringing home this evergreen culinary metal? Give it a shot to get impressed by the 100% quality copper tumblers that will adorn your dining!
Buying Copper Tumbler is easy as you can simply click
Using our site for buying this can be really advantageous for you. The regular packs and the trial packs for these copper vessels can be bought from our site at very nominal rates. This can help people to buy the oils within their budget and use it to change their bodies.
The glorious health benefits are something that everyone wants in this modern time, and our oils promise you this in the right amoun
1 Piece, 3 Pieces
Excellent product. Everyone at my home liked the copper glass.
"Here I ordered copper tumbler after a long time searching products on other brand and finally I stop here on standard cold-pressed oil, its very useful and durable glass for all age, instead of plastic it's germ-free acid-free and eco-friendly and healthy .... so I strongly recommend all buy this type of products in spite of garbage
These are pretty good... I brought them and using in Mumbai .. they r of good quality and the water taste in these tumblers is also pretty good
excellent product Will order in the future too!
Good at this price range, we are using in morning everyday with warm water✌✌