Copper Tongue Cleaner
₹63.00 – ₹190.00
Copper Tongue Cleaner
Premium Quality & 100% Pure Copper Tongue Cleaner (Pack of 3 Pieces) For Ayurvedic Health Benefits
- Copper slows the process of aging and wards off organ failure while lowering the possibility of malignant growths.
- Refrigerate drinking water in copper drinking containers and prepare soup and pasta in copper made pots to boost energy.
- As an anti-inflammation mineral, copper combats the symptoms of arthritis from the inside and outside of the body.
- Are you in search of a perfect copper tongue cleaner? Are you having a bad breath? Do you want to maintain your oral hygiene from today?Hey, you are in the right place! From the olden days to now, ancient healers and doctors used to check the state of the tongue. A tongue can show us when something is wrong in your body and symptoms of the diseases.Tongue cleaning is a good way to remove extras from your mouth, including those microorganisms which cause bad breath. Mostly tongue cleaners are made of plastic or metal? But do you think these types of tongue cleaners have antibacterial properties? Absolutely not! Won’t it be excellent if they had?No worries, copper tongue cleaners are here at a reasonable price! Debris, bacteria and dead cells can accumulate in your tongue over time and it’s a necessary thing to clean your tongue every day. Our copper tongue cleaners help to remove the build-up.
Why Are Standard Tongue Cleaners Special?
The most special thing is that they are made up of unalloyed pure element- copper. Copper destroys germs and keeps those creepy infectious agents away.
It has a thick quality construction which is easy on the tongue and won’t nick.
Simply wash it water after use. Since it is made up of copper, soap washing does a good job.
The thick copper tongue cleaners are flexible for all sizes with little pressure.
Since they are made of copper, they won’t rust and are durable. It is very gentle on the tongue and cleans the tongue without cuts and nicks.
How To Use Copper Tongue Cleaners?
Simply hold the copper tongue cleaner with both hands and place the curved surface on the back of the tongue.
Slide from the back of the tongue and wash it. Repeat and gargle your mouth. You can do it after brushing.
Health Benefits Of Copper Tongue Cleaner
Improve Your Sense Of Taste- Research studies suggest that copper tongue cleaning helps to improve the sense of taste and better distinguish all the kinds of tastes.Bad Breath- Regular tongue cleaning helps to clean oral bacteria and is more effective than brushing. They remove the odour causing bacteria and prevent halitosis.Remove Bacteria- Tongue cleaning twice a day reduces the overall incidence of Mutans streptococci and Lactobacilli in the mouth.
- These bacteria are common causes of dental decay and copper tongue cleaners prevent it.Improve The Appearance Of Tongue- Buildup of excess debris can cause white, coated appearance. Tongue cleaning prevents the coating and prevents it from returning.Improve Overall Health- Tongue cleaning prevents cavities, gum disease and other conditions that affect the mouth.Get our excellent quality copper tongue cleaners at a reasonable price! After all, having a tongue cleaner with antimicrobial properties works fantastic. Don’t you think so? Hit the buy button now.
Common Question & Answer
1.Are There Any Side Effects To Consider?
One of the biggest concerns in tongue cleaning is stimulating the gag reflex. Cleaning the tongue from the far back of the tongue can stimulate you to vomit. This can be avoided by placing your tongue cleaner far back on your tongue.
1. How Much Pressure You Should Apply While Cleaning?
You should be mindful of how much pressure you are applying. When in doubt, start slowly and gradually increase our pressure.
2. Do They Have Antimicrobial Properties?
Since standard tongue cleaners are made of pure element- copper, they kill and prevent the accumulation of germs in the tongue.
3. Do copper tongue cleaners rust?
Like other materials like brass and bronze, copper doesn’t rust due to the negligible amount of iron in them.
4. Why Do Copper Items Turn Greenish Black?
Copper when exposed to air undergoes oxidation and forms the greenish layer called patina. This is a good sign that your copper items are of good quality and are working properly.
1 Piece, 3 Pieces
This is an excellent product and cleans the tongue perfectly. It is so well made it may well last you a lifetime, as long as you don't lose it. I am really pleased as I made this purchase, having bought many different types in the past, which either did not last long or did not do a thorough job. It is the perfect copper product. It is strong enough and doesn't bend like other tongue cleaners. It came in environmentally friendly jute packaging. Really appreciate the look and feel of this product. I strongly recommend this product.
Works amazing as expected... Made my copper ones better than new
This tongue cleaner set is something everyone must have. These are really affordable . It's definitely a steal deal for me.
Very nice product. I bought 1 liked it very much. So got a second one. Full value for money!
Easy to clean as you can put your fist inside the Jug.
It has got an amazing design and gives you a royal feeling.
Great product for daily mouth hygiene as copper is in itself a great anti-bacterial metal it cleans the tongue very smoothly and nicely shiney a steady and safe pure copper tongue scrapper I highly recommend this one rather than any steel or other materials products.