Kuzhi Karandi -11.5 Inch
₹470.00 – ₹490.00
Kuzhi Karandi -11.5 Inch
- Ability to destroy microorganisms making the metal hygienic for use
- Stress relieving
- Improves immunity
- Preventing illness
- Promotes gut health
- Boost energy levels.
11.5 Inch Kuzhi Karandi
- Total weight: 200-250 Grams
- Inch: 11.5 Inches
Bronze has been a sacred metal used since ancient times to render sculptures of the gods we worship. And by proven studies, bronze pots and other bronze utensils are a much healthier choice for cookware! Really?
Many of us can think when the evolution of utensils has come to non-stick cookware, how can anyone still hold on to the old fashioned utensil! But we think ancient gold is the right proverb that suits here! What’s the attention worth?
The kitchen may be filled with copper and bronze utensils during the time of our ancestors. But the most wonderful thing is that bronze, along with properties such as minimising obesity, enhancing eyesight and skin health, can pacify Vata and Pitta.
Why Is Standard Kuzhi karandi Is The Best Option For You?
Unfortunately, with low consistency, most of the utensils on the market are a cheaper option. But, we are traditional manufacturers who produce bronze utensils of excellent quality and long-lasting durability.
They are elegantly built and give your dining a lustrous traditional look when set in the dining.
They are easy to hold for tired hands.
Bronze Kuzhi karandi have long handles which can terminate the deep bowl.
Both high heat and slow cooking are customizable for them. They are neither too heavy nor lighter and therefore can distribute heat to the whole utensil uniformly and cook food well. For hours, they can keep the food warm.
They preserve 98% of the food’s nutrients and do not affect the food’s flavour profile.
What Are The Uses of Kuzhi Karandi?
They help facilitate lifting liquids like
- Dessert etc.
Health Benefits Of Bronze Utensils
Immune System Activation- They have antibacterial activities that kill microorganisms and significantly develop the body’s natural defence to avoid illnesses.
Rises Hb levels- meat prepared in bronze utensils leads to increased red blood cell production and hence to improve Hb levels. This enables oxygen to be transferred more efficiently across the bloodstream.
Strengthens Memory-Kansyam Buddhivardhakam is a Sanskrit term , meaning that Kansa improves our intellect. It also sharpens our memory to avoid neurological diseases such as the illness of Alzheimer’s, Parkinsonism, etc.
Obesity reduction- Food cooked in bronze utensils tends to decrease obesity.
Enhances eyesight- Bronze utensil copper significantly improves sight and reduces age-related diseases.
- Relieve Joint Pains- There are several reports about the relief of joint pain due to copper trace metals in bronze metals. Inflammation, which relieves joint pain, is minimised by eating copper.It also seeks to enhance the production of melanin pigment and serves to preserve UV rays and ensure healthy epidermis. It greatly improves skin health.Prevents water-borne diseases Diseases- In Kansa, water stored over time can positively charge liquid to regulate all three doshas. It is also believed to help stop water-borne diseases such as cholera, jaundice, etc.Helps to reduce Vata- Consuming cooked food in bronze helps minimise Vata, which develops into a nervous temperament, as Ayurveda says.
- How To Clean Bronze Utensils?Rinse your bronze equipment in hot water.To make a soft mix, mix two tablespoons of baking soda then drizzle with lime juice.Use your hand to spread the paste and smooth it over the bronze utensils. Keep wearing latex gloves, don’t forget.In all the places where you have the green platinum, rub in repeated movements. This will have the desired effect. Enable the paste for half an hour to remain on the vessel.Again, wash the vessel with warm water
Common Question & Answer
1. Why turn the bronze utensils green?
Copper oxidizes and forms copper oxide in bronze utensils. This simply persists on the substrate that forms the patina which is a greenish-black surface. This is a positive indication that your bronze or copper utensils function well.
2. Is there some other way to quickly wash bronze?
Tamarind skin washing has the desired results, too. There are also particularly unique cleaning products to rinse bronze utensils.
3. When using bronze, what should you take note of?
For bronze utensils, stop preparing with ghee and acidic products. As it includes lead and arsenic, which is hazardous to your health, stop using old bronze utensils as well.
4. Will Bronze Rust?
Bronze doesn’t really rust like brass and copper, since they have a small amount of iron in them.
What’s more to wait for? Get the standard bronze Kuzhi karandi at a reasonable price which is perfectly suitable for your pot.
11.5 Inch, 13.5 Inch